Let’s talk switching gym management software as a goal for January. If your fitness center is using a management system that takes a percentage of every sale, now is the time to switch to Gym Insight. The process is simple and the results are worth the effort.
We know it’s the holiday season. We understand you’re busy with family, friends, and the slow drizzle of diehard gym members. Changing software is the last task you want to add to your to-do list.
But listen to us. Why would you not want to switch software right now?
Everyone thinks fitness in the New Year. And if you stay with your current software provider, you will make these months very profitable – for your gym management company. Not for you.
Take a closer look at your software provider.
Many gym owners are unaware of how their software provider slides cash into their pocket every month. It’s not that you’re a bad businessperson. It’s that these companies are very good at making it very hard to figure out how much it’s costing you to use their software.
Some gym management software firms:
- Require the gym to use them as the merchant provider. This enables them to take a percentage of every sale, because the business software and credit card processing system are one and the same. This convoluted process makes it difficult to figure out just how much you’re paying every month, or calculate how much you’re earning. Some of our clients have told us they had been paying thousands per month.
- Add unexpected features and app fees. These extra user fees are tucked into online calendars, online membership sign-up portals, and external app use, among other features. Some major, well-known — ok, basically ginormous gym software companies even charge for tech support. So, here you are, trying to use their software to run your business and they charge you for a conversation. Really?
- Keep a percentage of delinquent and rejected payments. This is another juicy storefront. Gym software companies often keep a percentage of delinquent fees, and surge the charges for rejected payments from an industry standard of 30 cents to as much as a few dollars per transaction. This money may not come out of your own sales — but how happy are your customers after this fleecing? With Gym Insight, you decide how much to charge. And you keep the fees.
- Place digital handcuffs on your data — Some companies do not release encrypted payment information, or just make it difficult to run reports. If they’re managing customer payments and providing software that restricts owner access, who’s the owner here?
How is Gym Insight a different software company? For starters, three ways:
- We offer clear and easy reporting and full access to your data.
- We charge a flat monthly fee based on membership growth. Our standard monthly fee starts at $49 (for non 24/7 gyms) and increases as your customer base grows. Go to our “Calculate My Price” tool located at the bottom of the page. When you’re done dreaming of a 20,000-member club, come back and finish the blog. We still have a few thoughts to share.
- Software product assistance and training are free. Gym Insight is designed by fitness club owners. We want to help you. However, if you need to train a bunch of employees and have concerns about enterprise use of your software, that’s called consulting, and we do charge for that. It’s on the same pricing page as “Calculate My Price.”
Switching to Gym Insight software helps you make more money in the future.
What? How’s that possible? Well, because our software is designed to decrease your workload, including that of your employees.
Our system offers a digital-based sign-up system. With the right architecture in place – your prospective client signs up online from your website or social media, sets up their payment, and receives digital keytag access to your club without ever interacting with an employee. From website to workout in one clean swipe.
Additionally, our software is designed to “catch” lost money. It automatically resubmits declined credit cards, and notifies customers and management of pending expirations, subscription renewals, delinquent accounts and more. Vulnerable customers are tracked too, through a new member usage report. This function provides a heads-up on which members are skipping workouts and may become cancellations.
As well, the newly reengineered task list function provides a simple method for maximizing employee productivity and ensuring timely customer follow up.
Trust us. A January Gym Insight launch is very doable.
We make it very easy to change gym management companies. Our sales staff will walk you through the entire process, helping move every customer over until the job is done. Occasionally, honestly, it can get complicated because some software providers don’t want to see you go. But we’re used to that kind of behavior and know how to make them play fair.
It’s important to us, because our customers are always happy they made the decision to use our software. Check out our podcast and listen to a few gym owners just like you.
Seriously, though, 2023 is nearly here and no one knows where the economy is heading. Wall Street calls this “fiscal uncertainty.” We just know it’s better to watch your wallet and maximize your profits when able.
So go ahead. Give us a call. Let us show you how to keep more of your money this January.
We make the easiest-to-use fitness center software on the market. Our software is used by existing club owners and personal trainers, and has launched any number of new club owners into business. We offer sales tools, member management, class scheduling, payment processing, access control and club management services within one tool. For more information, call us at 1-855-FOR-GYMS and ask for Anthony, our lead sales guy. He’ll set you up with a demo and answer all your questions.